Terms and Conditions
EverythingSpeech.com Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of this Website [ http://www.everythingspeech.com/ ] (also referred to as the “Site”).
The information on EverythingSpeech.com (www.everythingspeech.com) is owned by EverythingSpeech.com, Inc. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Nondiscrimination Policy: Our Commitment to Valuing Diversity.
It is the policy of EverythingSpeech.com, to create and maintain a rich online learning environment that values diversity, respects human dignity, is hospitable, equitable, and tolerant, and in which all persons are free from all forms of discrimination or discriminatory harassment.
- In order to assure all users an appropriate learning environment, EverythingSpeech.com:
- Challenges and requests its presenters, users and administration to promote a hospitable and equitable learning environment for all persons;
- Asserts that tolerance for diversity shall be the norm for behavior on the part of all who are present;
- Discourages the use of derogatory or disparaging language and other forms of expression and, particularly, disapproves of those who insult persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Adapted from California State University, Fullerton Judicial Affairs Non-Discrimination Policy 2009
- The Site Does Not Provide Medical or SLP Advice.
- The content, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from links, licensors, and other material (“Content”) contained on the Site are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site! Internet sites cannot and do not provide personal advice. The opinions expressed are for informational purposes only and are not to be considered by you, or anyone, as appropriate or professional, or diagnostic of your condition or situation. We strongly urge you to PERSONALLY speak with your physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner to determine if and how the information on this site pertains to you, if at all.
- Call your doctor or 911 immediately for all medical emergencies. EverythingSpeech.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Site. Use of the Site is solely at your own risk.
Use of Content
- EverythingSpeech.com authorizes all members to view or download content on this website solely for individual/personal use only. All other reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from EverythingSpeech.com.
- All content on the Site is protected by copyright by USA and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with EverythingSpeech.com or its licensors. Any use of the content not expressly permitted here, is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and written features may change without notice. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by EverythingSpeech.com and its licensors.
- You Use the Site and the Content at Your Own Risk
- When using the Site, information is transmitted over a medium (the Internet) which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of EverythingSpeech.com and its suppliers. Accordingly, EverythingSpeech.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site. The Site and the content are provided “AS IS.”
- EverythingSpeech.com makes no guarantees or promises regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications on the Site.
In no event shall EverythingSpeech.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury or wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not EverythingSpeech.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Site, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant (or warrant) that the owner of such content has expressly granted to EverythingSpeech.com, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
If you use one of the areas of the Site that permit you and others to post communications such member columns, bulletin boards, forums, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. EverythingSpeech.com is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
If you have, or think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions and you will not use a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; you will not post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; you will not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; you will not post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; you will not impersonate others; distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; harvest or otherwise collect information about others (including email addresses, without their consent); you will not allow other persons or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; post the same note more than once or “spamming”;and you will not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site.
EverythingSpeech.com reserves the right to remove all rude and offensive comments from the Site, solely at their discretion.
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
EverythingSpeech.com does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. EverythingSpeech.com cannot be and is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
By using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold EverythingSpeech.com, its officers, directors, authors, employees, agents, licensors, corporate partners, advisers, review board and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from any problem related to the Site or it’s content.
Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and EverythingSpeech.com.
© 2011 EverythingSpeech.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.